- The basic services of the funeral director, staff and overhead
- Transferring the Remains to the funeral home
- Securing and filing documents and permit
- Embalming and grooming
- Use of staff for viewing and funeral ceremony
- Use of our ceremony (Rental) casket and insert
- Transfer of Remains to crematory
- Return of cremated Remains from crematory & cremation fees
- 1 disposition permit and a temporary plastic container.
A selection of urns is available for you to choose from.
If you desire to witness the cremation, the additional charge will be $200.00.
If you desire to have the service at the church of your choice, add $450.00 for the funeral coach/hearse.
Casket Selection Forms
Los Angeles County Corner's Release
Orange County Corner's Release