If the Coroner becomes involved, it is necessary to complete a Coroner’s Release Form for the county in which the decedent passed away.
Click on the needed form below.
1. Click the “Required Forms” button.
2. Answer the series of questions about the Decedent.
There may be information you do not know.
Use the word “Unknown” in those particular fields.
3. Print the completed required forms.
(The form will not save to your computer)
4. Review the forms to ensure the information is correct.
You may write on these forms with any corrections.
5. Sign, Initial, and Date forms where indicated.
6. FAX the completed paperwork, along with required documents to
Cremation Society of Laguna at (855) 223-0333 or scan and email all forms and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive the completed forms, we will proceed with the arrangements. Depending on the doctor or coroner signing the death certificate, and the crematory schedule, we will contact you once the cremated remains are ready.