Rich was amazing. We are located out of State and my brother and I had nobody to ask for help. He kept us in the loop during the whole process, from death certificates to when my Dad would be transported, to making sure the proper California paperwork was filled out. I can't stress enough what a kind man he was. We would definitely recommend his services again. Thanks Rich for your help during this stressful time.
Arrange CremationTo begin arranging a cremation please follow the 6 easy steps below:
1. Use the button below for the required forms
2. Answer the series of questions about the Decedent.There may be information you do not know.
Use the word “Unknown” in those particular fields.
3. Print the completed required forms.(The form will not save to your computer)
4. Review the forms to ensure the information is correct.You may write on these forms with any corrections.
5. Sign, Initial, and Date forms where indicated.
6. FAX the completed paperwork, along with required documents to:(855) 223-0333 or scan and email all forms and documents to Info@CremationLaguna.com
Once we receive the completed forms, we will proceed with the arrangements. Depending on the doctor or coroner signing the death certificate, and the crematory schedule, we will contact you once the cremated remains are ready.